Wednesday 28 March 2012

Welcome To Illuminati Watch!

Welcome to this blog site where I will be discussing all the news and information that is being based on the Illuminati and the music Industry.

There have been many conspiracies that there is an underground secret organization that has taken over the Music / Film and News Industries and are now spreading their own influences to the public.

I plan to find such information and spread it along to you with my personal opinions and beliefs about the situations at hand.

My main focus of this blog is to spread public awareness about the issue of the Illuminati and their control over the music industry. I will be giving my own opinions in each article, it would be great if people could gieve their own opinions on the issues being discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment